The legal notice was last updated on October 7th, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
And general conditions of use
Article 1 – Legal information
- 1.1 – Web Site : https://advanced-mediomatrix.com
- 1.2 – Editor : Advanced MedioMatrix, SAS with a capital of 3,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 1 rue du Jardin d’Ecosse, 57245 Peltre, registered at the RCS of Nantes under the number SIREN 847 925 658 represented by Fabrice Couprie, in his capacity as Chairman. Intracommunity VAT number: FR 01 847 925 658
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.3 – Design and production : Impro Solutions
- 1.4 – Host: 1&1 Ionos, SARL with a capital of 100 000 euros, whose registered office is located at 7 place de la Gare 57200 Sarreguemines, RCS Sarreguemines B 431 303 775S, SIREN number 431 303 775 represented by Achim Weiss, in his capacity as Manager.
Article 2 – Access to the web site
Access to and use of the web site is strictly for personal use. You undertake not to use this web site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Web site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this web site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with regard to intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 – Web site management
For the proper management of the site, the editor may at any time :
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user ;
- Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws ;
- Suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the web site or to one of its functions.
The material of connection to the web site which you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the web sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal proceedings against you :
- Due to the use of the web site or any service accessible via the internet ;
- Due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or your equipment because of your connection or your use of the web site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the web site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by you of any hypertext links to all or part of the web site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher, requested by email at the following address : 43 rue Bobby Sands 44800 Saint Herblain
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants his authorization, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to provide justification for the publisher.
In all cases, any link must be removed at the publisher’s request.
Any accessible information via a link to other sites is not under the control of the publisher who assumes no responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Personal data
- 7.1 – Data collection
The personal data that are collected on this web site are the Name and Surname, the structure and the email.
- 7.2 – Data usage
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide site services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows :
- Access and use of the web site by the user;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the web site;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- Implementation of user assistance ;
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences ;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents ;
- Management of any disputes with users ;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
- 7.3 – Data sharing
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, in the following cases :
- When the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the site ;
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data ;
- When the web site uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. staff ;
- If required by law, the web site may transmit data to follow up on claims against the site and comply with administrative and legal procedures ;
- 7.4 – Security and confidentiality
The web site implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the web site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet..
- 7.5 – Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights :
- They can update or delete the data that concerns them by logging into their account and configuring the settings of this account. ;
- They can delete their account, by writing to the following email address : email@example.com. Please note that information shared with other users, such as forum posts, may remain visible to the public on the site, even after their account is deleted. ;
- They can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before implementing this right, the web site may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
- If the personal data held by the site is inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information, by writing to the following email address : email@example.com
- Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users can request that their data not be used by providers for commercial prospecting purposes by sending a letter to the publisher.
- Users can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
- 7.6 – Evolution of this clause
The web site reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the site undertakes to publish the new version on its web site. Advanced Médiomatrix will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, within a minimum period of 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8 – Cookies
The web site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, we invite you to consult the CNIL website.
Article 9 – Product representation
Product photographs and services, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 10 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the web site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nantes, subject to a specific attribution of competence arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 11 – Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address : email@example.com.